Cooling may be a heat rejection device that rejects waste heat to the atmosphere through the cooling of a water stream to a lower temperature. Cooling towers could either use the evaporation of water to get rid of process heat and cool the operating fluid to close the wet-bulb air temperature or within the case of closed circuit dry cooling towers, believe alone on air to chill the operating fluid to close the dry-bulb air temperature.
Common applications include cooling the current water employed in oil refineries, organic compound and other chemical plants, thermal power stations and HVAC systems for cooling buildings. The classification relies on the sort of air induction into the tower: the most types of cooling towers, Round, square measure natural draft and induced draft cooling towers.
The Cooling Towers are designed to meet high standard of performance demanded by engineers. These FRP Induced draft Cooling Towers deliver compact, heavy duty and efficient cooling function and have an good design. These FRP Cooling Towers are extensively used in many Process Industries.
All FRP unitized Construction
- Minimum Maintenance
- Corrosion Resistant
- Direct Drive
- Fiberglass reinforced Poly amide adjustable pitch fan blades
- Fixed distribution nozzles with variable flow rates
- Self extinguishing PVC fill & PVC drift eliminator
- Multi-pass PVC Air inlet louvers
- Single or multiple fan configurations with common sumps
- Life expectancy of 20 plus years
- Access ladder
- Stainless steel cooling towers
- Electric water level controller and valve
- Variable speed control systems
- Flame Retardant Resin
- Minimum risk of a failure
- Minimum service requirements
- Reliable operation
- Eliminate any issues with belts, pulleys, gear boxes
Fiberglass reinforced polyamide fan blades
- Corrosion resistant
- Adjustable pitch
- Spark proof
- High efficiency
- Durable construction
- Light weight
- Air –Conditioning and refrigeration
- D G Sets
- Screw Compressors
- Induction furnaces
- Plastic molding machines etc.
- Chemicals Plants
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- Plastic & Rubber Industry
- Process Cooling
The cooling capacity for towers operated in humid areas near sea is basedon 13-15 Lpm / TR, water inlet 99° F, water outlet 89° F and atmospheric wetbulb temp. 83° F for dry areas the tower capacity can be increased by 10-20%. Technical Specifications will be provided along with the quotation.